LOW this morning in Knoxville: 30° @ 5:55 AM
So weather does not surprise you
Knoxville's normal LOW this time of year: 33°
Knoxville's normal HIGH this time of year: 52°
Be sure to download the Captain Accurate Weather App to keep track of all of the weather alerts that apply to you and your loved ones.
Track up to 16 locations!
Early clouds to bright sun, chilly, highs in the lower 40s
Mostly clear, frosty cold, lows in the mid 20s
Bright sun, highs in the lower to mid 50s
Mostly clear, cold, lows in the lower 30s
Bright sun, highs around 60°
Mostly clear, lows in the mid 30s
Bright sun, warmer, highs in the lower 60s
Clouds increase, milder, lows in the mid 40s
Mainly gray, showers, 40% chance by day, 60% chance by night, highs in the upper 50s
For the latest 7 Day Forecast for Fountain City, Lenoir City, Jefferson City, Spring City, Whitley City, or your city, check out the Captain Accurate Weather App. I also have a NEW horizontal 7 Day Forecast for Knoxville and a NEW Video, posted daily, on the home page of CaptainAccurate.com and on the Captain Accurate Weather App.
Check it out here.
All forecasts are not created equal
P.S. If you find these independent forecasts and posts helpful, please consider supporting me by downloading my Captain Accurate Weather App. It's FREE with NEW BONUS Features like Baron Storm Tracks, Surface Analysis (Highs, Lows & Fronts), Day 1 to 3 Storm Prediction Center (SPC) Outlooks, and U.S. Drought Monitor (updated weekly). Just search: Captain Accurate at the App Store and Google Play. It comes with 7 FREE App Tutorials, so you can quickly learn all the wonderful things it can do.
CLICK below or just search: Captain Accurate
Captain Accurate Weather